La Collezione's rich and sensual aesthetic was offset by a bronzed and glowing beauty look, fit for an Italian princess.
Kiekie shares with us a step-by-step guide to creating our La Collezione beauty look at home:
1) Prep the skin with Peachlite Strobe Cream before applying foundation to give a peach-filtered radiance to the skin
2) Even out skin tone by applying Studio Waterweight SPF 30 Foundation, and blending with a #170 Rounded Slant Brush
3) Sun-kiss the skin by brushing Bronze Cream Colour Base over the cheeks and on the temples with a #159 Duo Fibre Brush for an Italian-tan effect
4) Press Keep It Loose Casual Colour into the apples of the cheeks for a creamy peach flush
5) Highlight the high areas of the face with Improper Copper Cream Colour Base – on the cheekbones, over the bridge of the nose, and on the cupids bow
6) Create perfect 90’s full brows, by filling with Brunette Brow Duo shadows and a #212 Flat Definer Brush then setting in place with Bold Brunette Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set
7) Highlight eyes with a wash of Bamboom Paint Tube over the eye lid, with Melon Pigment pressed over the top.
8) Contour the outer corners of the eyes with a selection of warm browns from the Eye Shadow x 15: Warm Neutral palette and a #217 Blending Brush.
9) Sweep Instacurl Mascara through lashes to finish
10 ) Apply Shy Girl Lipstick for a pastel-peach lip
11) Use Peachlite Strobe Cream over the legs and shoulders for a bronzed glow that softly shimmers in natural light
Thanks Kiekie x