Save money and time by collecting your RUBY purchases before your overseas flight from Auckland International Airport. This service is absolutely free and automatically deducts the 15% duty at the checkout. Orders must be placed 48 hours prior to departure to allow enough time for your order to be filled.
Tax Free purchases
Collect your tax free purchases from the RUBY Airport store at the Auckland International Airport. It is located on the first floor, past security. The staff will have your items ready; simply present your collection form and I.D at least 30 minutes before your boarding time. Please note that goods will not be released to anyone other than the person whose name is on the order.
- Goods must be for personal use or be a gift under NZD$700 value
- The purchaser must be the person travelling (the passenger)
- Goods must be collected when departing New Zealand from Auckland International Airport
- You may be charged GST on re-entry to New Zealand if the item is not for your personal use or if it is a gift over NZD$700
How to place a GST free order:
Create an account and shop the RUBY website (the 15% duty will be deducted at the checkout). A drop down menu will appear in the checkout to fill in the following information:
- Name of passenger
- Passport number
- Contact number of passenger
- Flight number
- Flight date
Once the order has been processed we will email you your invoice and collection form. Your order will be sent for you to collect from The Collection Point, located after security at the Auckland International Airport. Present your collection form and invoice at least 30 minutes before your boarding time.
For more information regarding Tax Free purchases, please see the New Zealand Customs Service website.