To celebrate the launch of Quiet Please Part II, we’re giving away x2 $500 RUBY Wardrobes. Simply share an image of you wearing a piece from Quiet Please Part II on Instagram, include the hashtag #QUIETPLEASE and go in the draw to win. Don't forget to tag @rubytakessnaps in your image.
The competition runs from 5pm Thursday 23rd February and will close at midnight, Sunday 5th March. Winners will be announced on Tuesday 7th March.
Goodluck #RUBETTES x
We're continuing the pillow fight antics with our second sleepwear collection, Quiet Please Part II.
Fresh to our boudoir is a silky dressing gown, the 11pm slip dress, a cashmere sweater and the plush Bambi slippers. Signature silhouettes return, including shoestring strap camisoles and shorties.
Spearmint, olive green, white and midnight blue define the collection, which is luxe, but irrefutably playful. The botanical Blue Rose print, as seen on the Bacio dress and Lucia Shorties, should help the most committed night owl feel fresh for weekday mornings.
Dress up for your dreams, or wear these pieces out to a party, the choice is yours.
RUBY Quiet Please Part II is set to arrive in all RUBY stores and online on Friday 24th February x
Photographer: Guy Coombes
Model: Jordan Daniels @ 62 Models
Stylist: Amelia Holmes
Makeup: Lochie Stonehouse @ M.A.C Cosmetics
Hair: Adrian Deng @ M11
We were lucky enough to work with the wonderful Kiekie Stanners, Senior Makeup Artist at M.A.C Cosmetics, on our RUBY La Collezione, Pre-Fall 17 campaign shoot.
La Collezione's rich and sensual aesthetic was offset by a bronzed and glowing beauty look, fit for an Italian princess.
Kiekie shares with us a step-by-step guide to creating our La Collezione beauty look at home:
1) Prep the skin with Peachlite Strobe Cream before applying foundation to give a peach-filtered radiance to the skin
2) Even out skin tone by applying Studio Waterweight SPF 30 Foundation, and blending with a #170 Rounded Slant Brush
3) Sun-kiss the skin by brushing Bronze Cream Colour Base over the cheeks and on the temples with a #159 Duo Fibre Brush for an Italian-tan effect
4) Press Keep It Loose Casual Colour into the apples of the cheeks for a creamy peach flush
5) Highlight the high areas of the face with Improper Copper Cream Colour Base – on the cheekbones, over the bridge of the nose, and on the cupids bow
6) Create perfect 90’s full brows, by filling with Brunette Brow Duo shadows and a #212 Flat Definer Brush then setting in place with Bold Brunette Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set
7) Highlight eyes with a wash of Bamboom Paint Tube over the eye lid, with Melon Pigment pressed over the top.
8) Contour the outer corners of the eyes with a selection of warm browns from the Eye Shadow x 15: Warm Neutral palette and a #217 Blending Brush.
9) Sweep Instacurl Mascara through lashes to finish
10 ) Apply Shy Girl Lipstick for a pastel-peach lip
11) Use Peachlite Strobe Cream over the legs and shoulders for a bronzed glow that softly shimmers in natural light
Thanks Kiekie x