Take B_ack Friday
- Black Friday does not come from Aotearoa
- It drives the type of consumption that is seriously harmful to our planet and people
- But at the same time, Black Friday can be a good opportunity for Rubettes on a tighter budget, or those who just love a sweet deal, to buy pieces that they may not have otherwise been able to
SO, this November we will be launching TAKE B_ACK FRIDAY with RUBY Says Recycle, a pilot scheme where Rubettes can bring back RUBY and Liam clothing they no longer wear into any RUBY store...
A thriving future for our industry exists in a truly circular system. We envisage RUBY to be a place that celebrations both new and second-hand clothing. We want 25% of our sales to come from RUBY Says Recycle by 2030.
With any pieces contributed to TAKE B_ACK FRIDAY with RUBY Says Recycle, we will assess how much we can resell the pieces for and issue Rubettes with a RUBY gift voucher to the value of 40% of the resale price (regardless of whether we sell it). The pieces that we take-back from our Rubettes will then become part of our ever-growing RUBY Says Recycle stock! An edit of TAKE B_ACK FRIDAY with RUBY Says Recycle pieces will be available to shop on Black Friday, Friday 24th November, in RUBY Newmarket and online.
- Must be RUBY or Liam branded
- Fully functional & in good quality (no holes, broken zippers or seams, or stained)
- In a clean, freshly washed condition
- Cannot be current season RUBY or Liam available in store & online or online in any size.
- RUBY + Liam Favourites can be brought back. See Favourites here.
Our team in store will not be accepting pieces that do not meet this criteria.
How can we help you?
If you have a question, it might have already been answered on our FAQ page. If your answer is not there, please send us a message on Messenger and we'll get to it as soon as possible.