We are looking for a Financial Accountant to join our Auckland Head Office team. Applicants will ideally be studying towards or recently CA (or equivalent) qualified with experience in a large corporate or a professional services background.
In this role you will ensure the day-to-day accounting transactions for RUBY are accurate, to create a strong foundation for providing business insights, performance analysis and reporting to key stake holders. We are seeking a positive and process focused individual with excellent attention to detail.
With this role you will be joining a creative, diverse, and fast paced industry.
To be successful in your application you will have the following skills:
- Experience in processing and managing payroll.
- Experience in completing End of Month processes and preparation of management accounts.
- Analysis of stores monthly results and costs.
- Accounts Payable experience including processing invoices, reconciling supplier statements and processing payment runs.
- Accounts Receivable experience including preparing wholesale invoices, facilitating payments, and compiling monthly remittance advice.
- General finance duties including GST Returns, daily bank reconciliations, daily cash flow updates and petty cash management.
- Other Ad Hoc tasks and projects to support the Financial Controller.
- Ideally studying towards or recently qualified CA or equivalent.
- Experience in large corporate or professional services environments preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both with members of Finance and within other areas of the business.
- High accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- An organised and methodical approach to working.
- A genuine team player who works collaboratively with and contributes to the function of a high performing team.
- The ability to work to deadline while balancing a number of conflicting demands.
- Process improvement focused mindset.
- Experience in XERO, Smartly payroll and CI would be an advantage but not necessary.
In return we will offer you the chance to work with a highly talented team with support and opportunities to reach your full potential.
If you have an enthusiasm for finance and are passionate about the RUBY brands, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV along with a personalised cover letter to Olivia at email@example.com