"As we were walking, a few people asked us what we were protesting lol. My immediate reaction was 'BOREDOM! WE’RE PROTESTING BORING THINGS!' And I stand by that." Emily Miller-Sharma, RUBY GM
Inside Em’s Brain:
1. Moving RUBY HQ from a place that cared for us for five years to a beautiful new one is a really big deal - we need to honour and celebrate it
2. The two spaces are actually quite close together 🤔
3. We have heaps of left over packaging from our move that can be turned into costumes
4. I love music!
5. @danahwa thinks that we need a giant butter knife to match our new butter yellow floors
6. Obviously we need to cut a ribbon to make it official that we are open for business
7. We all NEED a big old party, turn the volume up, shake it out
8. But then everyone will be exhausted, and it’s already been such such such a huge time for us
9. DAY OFF FRIDAY!
Last Thursday we held our Moving Parade! Can I just say how cool it is that when I said to our team that we are going to parade from our old HQ to our new, they deeply understood the brief and just went all in.
As we were walking, a few people asked us what we were protesting lol. My immediate reaction was “BOREDOM! WE’RE PROTESTING BORING THINGS!”. And I stand by that.
Live Laugh Love bbs